Month 1 -- Your Best Starting Point to Rebuilding Optimal Health with 90 for Life Youngevity Products + Price Points

11:23 PM

This is how I started. This is how I'm building. This is how I will begin my process of rebuilding my optimal health foundation. After much price review -- I have opted for purchasing The Healthy Body Weight Loss Pac, as it is what my body most needs at this point. I'm in it to win it. When I begin something? I do not play. Consistency is key. In taking daily. I need improved energy levels. More focus for all my creative endeavors. Better sleep. To lose weight. Health goal priority list -- to start.

If you want to lose weight and create a healthy lifestyle this is the kit for you! Each pack provides broad spectrum foundation nutrition and includes: 



  1. (1) 2.0 Citrus Peach Fusion - 480g canister 
  2. (1) EFA PLUS- 90 soft gels 
  3. (1) and Beyond Osteo-fx powder - 357g Canister 
  4. (1) and ASAP 



(1) Healthy Body Weight Loss Pac 
Retail Price - $270.00 | Wholesale Price - $189.00 

Caveat! I need two of those kits a month. For proper dosage amounts, for two people. So had I paid retail? Price would be $540.00. Even at wholesale? Price would be $378.00. Upon a bit more research into product line, and diving deeper into business potentials -- in seeing all this amazing company offers -- not only in phenonmenal products, but compensation, marketing tools, business building -- I found this: Healthy Weight Loss CEO Mega Pakwhich includes:

  1.  a Welcome Kit, 
  2. (2) Healthy Body Start Pak™ 2.0. 
  3. 1 each: Slender Fx™ Cleanse Fx™ - 60 caps, 
  4. Food Fiber - 49 gm shaker, 
  5. Sweet Eze™ - 120 caps, 
  6. Body Trim - 30 count, 
  7. Slender Fx™ Shake - French Vanilla and 
  8. As Slim As Possible (ASAP). 

An autoship of Healthy Body Weight Loss Autoship Pack ($173.50) occurs monthly BV 134 QV 160.

This is exactly how I am starting my optimal joyful health journey. Starting -- today, September 17, 2015. Much more to come as I update my blog journal with health updates



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images